13 Ways to Earn a Million Dollars
Most people would tell you that making a million dollars is near impossible and that you could never make that happen…
But most people would be wrong. Making a million dollars is as simple as doing the math, creating a plan, putting that plan into action and believing you CAN make a million dollars. Once you do that, you’ll begin to realize just how many ways there are to actually make a million dollars.
13 ways to earn a million dollars
- Salary of $50,000 for 20 years
- Salary of $100,000 for 10 years
- Salary of $250,000 for 4 years
- Earn $114 per hour, every hour of the year
- 10,000 people buy a $100 product
- 5,000 people buy a $200 product
- 2,000 people buy a $500 product
- 1,000 people buy a $1,000 product
- 5,000 people pay you $17 per month for 12 months
- 2,000 people pay you $42 per month for 12 months
- 1,000 people pay you $83 per month for 12 months
- 500 people pay you $167 per month for 12 months
- 300 people pay you $278 per month for 12 months
Boom. There are 13 ways to earn a million dollars broken down and simplified with math. And that’s just the beginning. That math gets you thinking about all the possible ways to earn your first million.
If you’re curious on learning more, some of this post was an excerpt from Grant Cardone’s Ebook: The Millionaire Booklet: How to Get Super Rich which you can download and start learning from today!
(Disclaimer: The links above may contain affiliate links for which the site owner may receive compensation upon a purchase. These affiliate links help keep the lights on around here. Remeber we only recommend products or services we believ in. This post was originally inspired and found on Hubspot posted by Grant Cardone here).
Let’s hear it! What other ways can you think of to earn a million dollars?