Below you can find our favorite resources to use throughout business and in life. Bookmark this page so you stay up to date with any new resources we find!
(Disclaimer: Some of the links below may contain affiliate links. We only recommend products/services we believe in. Any comissions we may generate from the links below help keep the lights on around here!)
Personal Development Books & Audio
- Audible Free Trial – 2 free audiobook downloads for new accounts!
- AudioBooks – Your first book free! Recommended if you like to listen to your audiobooks at 1.5x – 2x speed!
- Full Book List – A compilation of our favorite books in Business, Personal Development, and more.
STARTIng a business
- INCFile.com– Easy online incorporation or LLC creation.
- Start Your Own Business – A book by “Entrepreneur Press”. Fantastic read and a must for anyone interested in starting their own business!
Website Creation, HOSTING and Domain Names
- BlueHost – Website hosting with 1 click WordPress easy install.
- SiteGround – Hosting, 1 click WordPress easy install, free SSL certificate, starting at $3.95/m. (We Use Siteground here)
- WP Engine – Another hosting site – great option if using WordPress.
- WordPress – #1 resource for creating any type of website with virtually unlimited designs and themes.
- NameCheap – If you’re in need of a domain name, you can get them on the cheap here!
- Strikingly – Perfect for those with no coding/design experience. Beautiful, fluid websites that are mobile ready (Pro version is awesome).
- Elegant Themes – Favorite WordPress theme’s with great plugins and page builders. Divi is one of the most widely used WordPress themes and is incredibly easy to work with. This site was built with it.
- OptinSkin – Super flexible plugin that helps you create gorgeous opt-in forms to place on your blog.
- OptinMonster – The best conversion optimization plugin for increasing email subscribers. No coding knowledge necessary.
- Pretty Link Pro – The ultimate link cloaking and redirection plugin. Makes it easy to track and share any and all links using your own domain (RECOMMENDED).
- WishList Member – If building a membership site with WordPress, this is the most powerful tool to use.
- Yoast SEO – A MUST HAVE for your WordPress sites. Great to ensure that your content and site are SEO friendly!
- Social Warfare – Amazing social share tool for your posts. Increases engagement and very easy to implement.
Landing Pages and Funnels
- ClickFunnels – Free 14 day trial! The best for an all-around landing page/funnel solution! Used by some of the TOP entrepreneurs in today’s digital age. They also have an awesome email automation software built-in to their Full Etison Suite plan called Actionetics so you don’t need any other email software and have to mess around with integrating it all!
- Instapage – Try Free for 30 days! With Instapage, building landing pages is super easy. You don’t even need to know how to code or design.
Email Marketing and List Building
- GetResponse – This is your complete email marketing, industry leading solution.
- ConvertKit – Email Marketing for bloggers (and others!).
Social media management
- HootSuite – Manage all of your social media in one convenient place, the Hootsuite dashboard.
Design and Creatives
- Canva – Amazingly simple design software. Perfect for creating various banners, infographics, flyers and more!
- Adobe Creative Cloud – The World’s best creative apps. Make anything you want, anywhere you want.
- Envato Market – Everything you need for your next creative project. From website templates to customized animations.
- Shutterstock – One of the leaders in stock photography with royalty free images. Images aren’t free but are very high quality.
- Depositphotos – Cheap stock photography, vector images and 4k videos. Love the option to buy “credits” vs one-off purchases. A lot of images used on this site are purchased from here.
- Unsplash – Free (do whatever you want) high resolution photos.
- VideoMakerFX – One of the best video creation tools. You get a lot of different templates which you can use for a variety of promotions. You can find some examples on our YouTube channel!
Affiliate Marketing Resources
- Affilorama – Learn about affiliate marketing and how to start making money online (RECOMMENDED).
- ShareASale – One of the largest affiliate marketplaces and free to join (FAVORITE).
- Amazon Associates – If you’re going to operate in the affiliate marketing space, you should definitely work with Amazon.
- Rakuten – Compilation of businesses that offer the chance to partner with and promote.
- JVZoo – Another popular site to become an affiliate of to promote great products.
- ClickBank – Your choice from thousands of great products and services to promote. Additionally, if you have a product or service you would like others to promote, you can register for a reseller’s account by clicking here!
- Video Ranking Club – Tried and tested! Ben knows his stuff! If you ever want to learn how to make/rank YouTube videos and have them sit in the top spots, you need this! Great for promoting literally anything via video (RECOMMENDED). Check out where some of our YouTube videos are ranked at thanks to VRC!
- Udemy – The #1 place to go if you’ve ever wanted to learn anything. From entrepreneurship to foreign languages. Udemy offers cheap courses on nearly any subject.
- Evernote – #1 favorite note taking tool. Easiest way to stay organized throughout multiple devices.
- Money Robot – Best SEO software to build backlinks quicker and increase traffic to your site or videos.
- Fiverr – One stop shop for outsourcing everything! Logo design, videos, legal docs, etc… Gigs start at just $5.
- Sniply – An amazing little trick to add a call to action to any link you share!
- Slack – A wonderful app that makes communication between you and team members simplified and increases productivity (RECOMMENDED).